A Year (or More) of Photos

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 30, 2014

Eye Spy!

Eye Spy! - I was outside a few months ago, photographing something...really can't remember what...Spider webs with the morning sun coming through? Some egrets looking for breakfast in the back yard? Who knows...I heard a tapping on the utility room window and turned to find Drexie, wanting to get my attention. When I came closer to say hi, she hunkered down...I did have this strange contraption in my hand, and it was hanging around my neck; would it get her? Then she peaked through the window. Yeah, it got her.

Okay, so I seriously doubt I'll win any prizes with this photo, except, maybe, the coveted Awww Award. Most of that'll go to a certain grey tabby cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment