A Year (or More) of Photos

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Election, 2016

Election, 2016

From Pinellas Park, Florida's Forbes Center, one of the city's polling places, around 2:30 P.M. Trump supporters passed out leaflets just outside the perimeter of the Forbes Center. No Clinton volunteers were in sight.



While there were plenty of Trump signs outside the Forbes Center, there were no Clinton signs to be seen. Whether the signs were there prior to 2:30 and removed or simply not there is unknown (at least by me).



Entrance to the Forbes polling place. At 2:30, there were no lines. I was voter number 443 to cast my ballot there.



Yes, I voted.



Between 6:30 P.M. and the 7:00 P.M., there were a few more people at the Forbes Center to vote. However, the longest line I observed outside the center consisted of five or six people waiting to vote. (During the 2012 election between President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the line when I arrived - both times (to vote and then to photograph) was approximately 20 - 30 people long.)

The last voter I spoke with was number 700+; only a small handful of people remained inside




No comments:

Post a Comment